5779 — a new year, and a new chance to make a difference in the lives of our sisters-of-the-heart, our community, and the world at large.
For this new year, we will be seeing new faces, too – as our sisters from the Jewish Center of Oak Hills join us. We hope everyone will be with us as we get together to welcome them:
- Friday evening, September 28th, at the Sisterhood-sponsored Congregation Family Shabbat Dinner in the Sukkah.
- Sunday morning, October 14th, at our Paid Up Membership Brunch (and yes, you can bring your check and application form with you).
- Sunday morning, October 21st, at Jones Beach, at our annual Pink Ladies Breast Cancer Walk.
- Sunday, November 4th, at our always-welcomed Holiday Bazaar.
- Sunday morning, November 18th, as we honor Jo Ann Luquis at our Annual Torah Fund Brunch.
……and that is just to start the year off. We have lots more planned, so stay tuned.