Grab a pen or your iCal and note
these dates! Sisterhood has lots going on – and you don’t want to miss
• Thursday March 5th at 2 pm we are filling Purim Baskets and can really use your help if you are available. We offer coffee and cookies and quick and satisfying work!
• Monday evening March 9th at 7 PM is Megillah reading – and we give the Purim baskets out afterward.
• Wednesday evening March 25th at 7:30 pm we are car-pooling and joining our sisters at Marathon Jewish Center for an extra-special Women’s Chocolate Seder.
• Sunday April 26th in the afternoon we are having our own Fun With Chocolate. Bring the kids, the grand-kids, the men in your life – all are welcome.
• Wednesday April 29th our own Laura Brodsky and Linda Liederman are presenting at the National Women’s League Brooklyn-Queens-Long Island Chapter’s Helen Cytryn Study Day, at the South Huntington Jewish Center. The theme is Chesed, Acts of Lovingkindness Within Our Communities. The time is 10 am to 2 pm, with lunch.
• Sunday evening May 31st we are having Dinner and Dancing with Nancy of Dance with Me, the organizer of the weekly dances in the ballroom.
• Then we end our year on Sunday June 28th with a very special event- an afternoon of humor and music. At 4 pm we will have wine and hear once again from the Maine Rebbetzin. Pizza and salad will follow – and then the Maine Rebbetzin‘s husband and his klezmer band will entertain. We can even dance. It promises to be a terrific and fun time.
Details to follow – but please note the dates now!!